Inside Sales Representative
Permanent full-time position
About the position
Are you looking to transition out of the lab and use your strong scientific knowledge and great people skills in an exciting new career?
Our business development team is growing and looking for new inside sales team members. Imagia Canexia Health is focused on accelerating the adoption of precision oncology by helping healthcare providers make data-driven treatment decisions, and continuously learn from their patient population to improve cancer care. Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, the inside sales team will be leading our efforts in growing our customer base by initiating conversations with lab directors, oncologists and other healthcare stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is a scientist at heart, has customer-facing experience, and is a bulldog in generating conversations. As an Inside Sales Representative, your primary role is to generate new leads. You will not be alone, since new leads are the fuel for our business engine, you will be working closely with the marketing team and others on the business development team to shape campaign plans and execution.
If you are looking for an opportunity at the intersection of exciting new science, clinical application, and artificial intelligence-derived insights then Imagia Canexia Health is a great fit. We will also help you hone your sales and business development skills, and provide you a platform for career growth outside of the lab.
This is a full-time position based in our Vancouver or Montreal head office with the possibility of hybrid remote work. This position may require travel for business meetings or conferences, at times between US/Canada
To be eligible for this position, an applicant must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
What you’ll do
- Lead generation, which include, but not limited to the following activities:
- Cold calling and emailing
- Following up with prospects from digital or live events and campaigns
- Attending conferences and industry meetings
- Assist marketing in events and campaigns, which include, but not limited to the following activities:
- Developing prospect lists
- Executing pre-event and post-event prospect engagements
- Providing input on strategy
- Sales process administrative duties, which include, but not limited to the following activities:
- Keeping customer relationship management (CRM) database up-to-date
- Assisting the scheduling of customer meetings for field sales team
Who you are
- Education & experience: You have a Bachelor’s degree in science and 2 years of customer-facing experience
- Results-Oriented: Demonstrated track record of being proactive and assertive in accomplishing goals
- Interpersonal skills: Highly motivated and capable of working effectively as part of a dynamic team
- Organizational skills: Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Communication : Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Help us make cancer testing accessible to all
We believe everyone with cancer should have the same fighting chance to survive and thrive. We work in a rapidly evolving field that attracts smart, talented people who are committed to making a difference for cancer patients. But not everyone has access to the latest advances. People who join us are committed to bringing equity to critical aspects of cancer care. We are a lean and driven team building on this vision from the ground up. You’re a self-starter who can pitch in right away by deploying your own expertise to make this shared vision a reality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.