Are you a machine learning / artificial intelligence scientist interested in contemporary challenges in genomics-based cancer care? Canexia Health is a leading Canadian genomics company based in Vancouver, BC, built by world experts in the fields of cancer genomics, molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics. We develop and distribute state-of-the-art molecular tools and cloud-based end-to-end bioinformatics and clinical reporting solutions to inform patients and their oncologists of optimal treatment strategies for their cancer.
We are seeking scientists to accelerate data-driven research, accelerating advances in liquid biopsy and large scale patient population analyses, and automation of treatment recommendations. Join us and complement our team of bioinformaticians, molecular biologists and pathologists contributing industry-leading platforms for global deployment of personalised medicine for cancer patients.
We are seeking individuals who are
- Science-focused with a track record of applying and/or developing analytical techniques for large scale datasets
- Attracted to quantitatively driven solutions and conclusions
- Interested in methodology for the analysis of genomics
- A strong communicator and collaborator with a team-oriented mindset required to effectively collaborate with clinicians, biologists and engineers
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic environment and adapt to occasional shifts in priorities
- Masters or PhD in machine learning, AI, computer science, statistics, data science, bioinformatics, engineering or equivalent
- Expert understanding of contemporary computational techniques such as deep learning & convolutional neural networks, Bayesian approaches, probabilistic graphical models, computational statistics, elementary statistics
- (Desired) experience: genomic analysis, clinical and health data analysis, natural language processing
- Specific skill sets: ScikitLearn, TensorFlow, PyTorch or similar
- Experience with OOP and Python (desirable) or other coding languages
- (Desired) experience in cloud computing environments
- Company’s Vancouver area office.
More information on Canexia Health can be found at http://canexiahealth.com.
To apply for this position: email CV and cover letter to email@example.com with job code: JD030 in the header.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.