The Marketing & Sales Specialist is a part of our commercial team reporting to the VP, Marketing & Product Management. Our commercial team brings our products to market by identifying, developing, and closing on business opportunities with external partners ranging from clinical laboratories to pharmaceutical companies. Your work benefits cancer patients by ensuring our products to identify targeted treatments and clinical trials are widely adopted and deployed.
What you’ll do
The Marketing and Sales Specialist is responsible for facilitating the operations side of marketing activities including managing event projects for webinars, conferences, and tradeshows, as well as supporting marketing and sales in lead generation activities. Precision medicine promotion is a regulated space, and the successful execution of these accountabilities will require excellent project management, diligent attention to detail, and strong communication and collaboration skills across the organization. The Marketing and Sales Specialist will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing and work closely with leadership in the sales and customer success teams.
Marketing Tech Stack
- As the resident expert on SalesForce.com for our growing marketing and sales teams, you look for ways to help the team scale through process, training, and automation development.
- You’re passionate about gathering and maintaining quality data. You provide oversight into our day-to-day SalesForce.com & Pardot management— list loading, data hygiene and curation, and creating campaigns and nurture programs.
- You know your way around reports and dashboards and can easily measure the health of our funnel.
- You can develop, execute, and report on the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
Marketing and Sales Project Management
- You know every campaign and event is an important investment. You ensure every minutia of detail is assigned and accounted for, for all corporate events including preparation and execution of logistics for online and in-person speaking engagements, presentations, and events.
- You lead pre-event and post-event project meetings to drive cross-team event success.
- Budget Management: you manage event budgets and track return on investment of each event in SalesForce.com.
- Pre-conference prep: you help the team get the most out of events by creating email lists and templates, providing on-call support at digital or in-person shows and tracking group logistics.
- Prospect Identification: you support the sales team to identify key opinion leaders and potential prospects. You create curated lists including contact information and proposed conversation topics.
- Material generation: you help prepare sales support materials utilizing standard messaging.
- Assist in driving digital and streamlined sales practices, including managing relevant applications
Who you are
- Salesforce experience: You have 2-4 years of experience with CRM systems, preferably familiar with SalesForce.com in B2B setting and working with sales teams.
- Go getter: Resourceful, and constantly put your problem-solving skills to the test.
- Tech Savvy: You utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible. You have a natural curiosity for the biotech industry, and want to be part of a high-energy and passionate team.
- Quick: energetic is your baseline and you’re a fast learner. You get excited about and love solving puzzles and take pride in your work.
- Team-focused: Valuing team success and have the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
- Desire to grow: Continuously seeking ways to improve and open to learning from your team members.
- Leadership: You’re a natural leader and see yourself growing as our team expands.
- Marketing background: Experience in email marketing campaigns, social media marketing, paid digital advertising and sponsored content, and SEO a plus.
- Education: Science background (BS) degree is an added bonus.
Help us make cancer testing accessible to all
Canexia Health embraces a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer across race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
How to apply
To apply for this position, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with job code: JD031 in the header.
We thank all applicants, however, only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.